Sue Jane Taylor is an artist who has spent over thirty years recording the lives of workers in the North Sea oil and gas industry. Her work extends to cover the offshore renewable energy industry, where she has followed developments from fabrication to installation. She has also documented other industrial environments such as the Mount Lyell copper mine in Tasmania, where she was artist in residence in 2008.
- Offshore survival training – Vantage card November 2017 – November 2021
- Age of Oil touring: exhibition developed in association with National Museums Scotland.
- Age of Oil: Final Farewell to Brent Delta Platform
- Age of Oil: Observations from an artist in Newfoundland, Canada
- Age Of Oil: Mineworks residency – Landscape art research in Queenstown, Tasmania